Hairchiefs , the 7 qualities we incorporate into our practices and services are; Since 2008, hairchiefs has only been performing hair transplant procedures and offering hair treatments.
Hair transplant operations are performed in Turkey’s most prestigious hospital, which is also ranked as one the best in the world.
In the result of infection after the operation, the new hair follicles will be damaged harshly, thus sterilization is one big major concept in hair transplant operation. Hair Chief’s is a reliable institution, that serves in accordance to the sterilization rules and hyginie in hospital.
The Hair Chief’s team accepts an average number of 4-6 operations per day. Achieving better and high quality results are the main reasons for this limited number. All operations are carried out by a team consisting of 20 specialists. Everyone in this team is trained according to the process and operation stages, and has the authority of hair transplant operation and specialized in the field.
There are 7 interpreters within the body of Hair Chief’s who are specialized in 9 different languages. Our guide interpreters would be there for you through the whole process from the moment you arrived in Turkey.
Hair Chief’s serves with an understanding based on customer satisfaction. The expert team evaluates the problem of baldness of our guests and applies the most appropriate treatment. The success rate of Hair Chief’s is 98%. The remaining 2% is calculated as the error margin.